The DNN Technology Ecosystem Advisory Group continues to meet on a weekly basis mapping out the future of DNN. The meeting agenda and minutes are shared here in blog entries so that everyone can see the progress being made and conversations occurring in the group.
This March 26th meeting we discussed about Testing, EWS and Community relations and the Dnn 9.3 release.
Dnn Technology Advisory Group
Date: March 26th 2019
Time: 3PM EST
David Poindexter, Andrew Hoefling, Will Strohl, Clint Patterson, Matt Rutledge, Steven Fouts, Daniel Aguilera, Mitchel Sellers, Brian Dukes, Stefan Kaphuis, Peter Donker, Mark Saunders, Daniel Mettler
Community and ESW relations need improvement
- Testing did not catch issues pre-release
- Finding it difficult to get responses from ESW team
- 9.3 Release
- There was an issue with upgrade package
- Evoq team to release later than platform and with a different version number
- We need help testing... need more feedback
- Could we have a small (sub) group of people dedicated to running tests of releases ?
- Potential "user stories" created in GitHub to guide the testers?
- Mark Saunders to lead initiative!