No one else seems willing to do it (other than a security bulletin), so I'll do a quick blog post about 9.0.1 being released!
Depending on what the "source" is, it appears that DNN 9.0.1 was released either 12 days ago, or 4 days ago.
So which is it, 12 or43? Who cares, let's just go over some of the basics of what the release covers.
First off, there are a number of security updates in this release, primarily around API security.
2017-01 (Medium) Antiforgery checks on Web APIs can be ignored in certain situations
2017-02 (Low) Authorization can be bypassed for few Web APIs
2017-03 (Low) Socially engineered link can trick users into some unwanted actions
2017-04 (Low) Unauthorized file-copies can cause disk space issues
Now for the fairly sparse release notes ;)
- The Platform Persona Bar menu items are now curated icons, enhancing the design aesthetic and localization capabilities of the new admin persona bar experience
- Removed legacy scheduled tasks
- Added soft-delete for Users. Users can now be soft-deleted and sent to the recycle bin for full delete
- Added a global site selector and language selector for the host user
- Performance increase and more efficient database usage in Users and Roles
- UI enhancements and cleanup
- Significant Platform bug fixes
You can download the latest release from GitHub as always