For many of us, the holidays are a time for friends and family, celebration and thanksgiving. During this festive season, we often take time to stop and reflect on the events of the year. We think about the things we are thankful for. We give and receive gifts, and we take a brief pause from work to spend some extra time with those we love.
Here at DNN, we wish you a holiday season that is filled with all those things – friends, family, celebration, and thanksgiving. As a Community, we have much to celebrate and be thankful for this year.
I am thankful for Community members who are willing to share their experiences and expertise, for our users who find a need within the Community and take the initiative to see that it is met. I am thankful for Store vendors who provide quality products and support to our ecosystem. Thank you to each Community member for the gifts you have given the DNN Community this year – pull requests, Forge extensions, blogs, Forum discussions, Exchange answers, etc.
Keep reading to see what other Community members are thankful for this holiday season, and feel free to share your own in the comments below!
- “I am thankful for all the people who are using our modules all around the world and feed us every day with their suggestions and compliments about the slightest details that help us develop and continue our growth. I am thankful for my team which works very hard and dedicated each day to accomplish all our goals. Also, I am thankful for everyone included in the development of DNN and for every DNN community member.” - Damir Kapustic, EasyDNN Solutions
- “I am thankful for the leaders within the DNN community that continue to push awareness of the capabilities of the platform and help new users get acclimated with the best open-source CMS on the .Net platform. Through helping in the forums, leading regional user groups, community blogging, and attending DNN conferences these community members are leaders and mentors to all.” - Erik Hinds, Risdall Marketing Group
- “I consider myself very blessed to have the opportunity to work every day with a great group of people in DNN Corp and in the community who go out of their way to help others. Fundamentally, Open Source is about sharing: sharing our time, our skills and our knowledge with others. I am extremely thankful to all those who have given their time and energy this year to making DNN a better product and who have helped make my job so much easier.” – Joe Brinkman, DNN Corp.
- "I'm thankful for the professionals who make up the DNN Community, and also my family and friends. Not quite in that order!" - Joe Craig, Patapsco Research Group
- "I'm thankful for DNN Corp's renewed vigor and focus on energizing the DNN Community! People helping people is the number one reason for the success of the DNN platform in the first place. And the great people at DNN Corp get that! I'm also thankful for all of the great contributions from members of the DNN Community all around the world. DNN's success is a true testament to the Community's passion, creativity, desire to be a part of something larger than themselves and succeed!” – Tracy Wittenkeller, T-Worx
- “I'm thankful for a re-energization of the community. The DNN community is like a family to me. Every event is like a family reunion and along the way I've made some of the greatest friends. Seeing a renewed passion in the community nature of DNN is truly awesome.” – Mitchell Sellers, IowaComputerGurus, Inc.
- “I’m thankful to be working with such a high caliber of professionals that are passionate and relentless in delivering the best possible to our community.” – Megan Croley, Partner Channel Coordinator, DNN Corp.
- “I’m thankful that the great DNN community has provided me and my family with not only an income but a feeling I was making a difference over these past 10+ years. I’m perhaps most thankful for the DNN friends I have made and the countless positive interactions I’ve had with people building amazing things.” – Kelly Ford, DNNDev
On behalf of DNN Corp., Happy Holidays! We look forward to working with you all in the New Year!