As promised in my previous blog, I have now pulled together a comprehensive list of items which will be given away during a draw to be conducted at OpenForce '08. With 75 items currently up for grabs, who said the odds would be against you in Vegas?
Here is the list (with approximate retail value of individual items in parentheses)...
Active Modules Inc.
- Active Forums Enterprise; three available ($249)
- Active Social Suite w/ Subscription; two available ($499)
- Localization Suites: PA versions of PageLocalization, MLAdvAnnouncements, MLSurvey, MLSkinHelper and MLLanguageSelector; five available ($119.95)
- License for Document Exchange 5; five available ($199)
Brisinger Group, Inc.*
BGI SCORM LMS Portal w/ Consulting & Customization Package; one available ($9,995)
- License for Dynamic Forms 2.7; two available ($129)
- License for Opt In Email 4.0; two available ($149)
- License for Data Springs Entire Collection; one available ($379)
- License for digRotate; three available ($49.95)
- License for digScatter; two available ($59.99)
- License for digMeta; one available ($59.95)
- License for digContest; one available ($79.95)
DNN Creative Magazine
- One-year Subscription to DNN Creative Magazine; five available ($79)
- Subscriptions to MSDN Premium - Incl. Microsoft VS Team System 2008 Team Suite; five available
- 1-day training class with Engage Official DotNetNuke® Training Provider; one available ($595)
- Subscription to all Engage Modules; one available ($1,109)
- Annual subscription to IHost "Standard” hosting plan; three available ($86.19)
- Annual subscription to Express Hosted Appliance Virtual Dedicated Server; one available ($713.49)
- License to DNN DockMenu™, PA Edition; three available ($49.95)
- License to DNN SiteMap™, PA Edition; three available ($49.95)
- interApps SiteCommunicator,PA edition; five available ($29.95)
- 1 Year of hosting for a single DotNetNuke domain with 3Essentials hosting; one available ($100.00)
- 10 hours custom module development services; one available ($950)
- License to metaPost Professional Edition; five avaialble ($69.95)
License for Live Content :: Web 2.0; five available ($59.95)
- Community Level subscription for R2i Open Web Studio; five available ($600)
- Single User License to a Seablick Premium Skin; seven available ($70)
- 4 hours of one-on-one DNN SEO consulting by phone or email; one available ($500)
- Licenses to Smart-Thinker Enterprise Product Suite; five available ($249)
XD Design Pty Ltd*
- One professionally designed and deployed DotNetNuke website; range of options ($3000)
These items will be drawn for at "OpenForce Social," an event taking place on the evening of Wednesday, November 12th. All attendees in the OpenForce track at DevConnections will be invited to this event, which will commence at 8:30 at the Mandalay Bay. I will have additional details about "OpenForce Social" in my next blog.
In the meantime, I would like to take this opportunity to recognize the DotNetNuke community for the generous group of individuals and companies that make it up. A quick glance over the variety and value of the prizes offered up is a testament to this generosity. I have to believe many attendees will walk away from OpenForce '08 with more than just great experiences - but some great extras, too!