Please join me on April 11th at 10 am PDT for a webinar featuring Patrick Theimer, Executive Vice President of Marketing and E-Commerce at Bush Industries, a leading retailer of office and home office furnishings. Theimer will provide valuable advice you can use to deploy your ecommerce site. Ernie Millares, a Senior Web Developer with Illuminati Studios, Bush Industries’s web development partner, will also present. Theimer and Millares will explain how Bush successfully deployed a suite of web portals that enable customers to shop for office furnishing solutions, track orders, and find local retailers.
Learn how Bush Industries:
· Promotes and distributes products online
· Integrates their public web site with their backend databases
· Organizes and markets multiple product lines
During this webinar, you will learn how:
· Illuminati used both “off-the-shelf” and custom modules for product publishing
· Bush Industries publishes news and sales information across multiple web properties
· Bush Industries implemented cross-portal search and navigation
· DotNetNuke’s granular security feature can allow multiple content contributors to edit and publish content
· DotNetNuke can be used to develop and administer multiple web portals using a single instance
Patrick Theimer, Executive Vice President of Marketing and E-Commerce, Bush Industries
Patrick Theimer has been with Bush Industries since January 2009 and currently serves as EVP Marketing and E-Commerce, responsible for the company’s strategic and tactical implementation of all product and brand marketing and ecommerce design. As a member of the Company’s executive team, Patrick is also focused on the management of the company’s two operations divisions, Living and Commercial, as well as initiatives resourced to extend product and brand distribution through multiple markets and channels.
Ernie Millares, Senior Web Developer, Illuminati Studios
Ernie Millares has over 10 years experience developing web-based applications. Before joining Illuminati Studios, he focused on developing content management systems for Microsoft at MSN Latino and streamlined security measures for ecommerce websites at an international electronic payments and risk management company. Ernie has a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics and Computer Science from the University of Miami and is trained in a variety of traditional programming languages including Java, C++ and Visual Basic.NET.