Presenter(s): Cathy McKnight, VP of Consulting, Digital Clarity Group
Skill Level: all
Target Audience: all
You've just learned that your CMS vendor has been acquired. Don't panic. Be prepared. Create an action plan that will guide you and your team through the uncertainty and to an informed decision that's best for your company.
You’re probably asking a few questions:
- What about the product roadmap they just showed me? Is it still valid?
- What does this mean for our website update?
- Who do we turn to for technical support?
- What's the impact on our relationship with our service provider?
Your CMS is the foundation for your website, so we know that this can be a time of stress, uncertainty, and misinformation. That’s why we've brought Cathy McKnight to the rescue. Cathy is a co-founder and the Vice President of Consulting at Digital Clarity Group, and has advised numerous clients who faced precisely this scenario. In this DNN webinar, Cathy covers:
- Immediate next steps
- How to weigh your options
- Strategic advice on migrating your CMS to a new vendor (if necessary)
Join Cathy to learn how to address your current (or future) situation.