A community manager account for the site. Community managers have access to community-related features and settings in Evoq Engage.
Go to .
Click/Tap Create New.
Provide information about the badge.
- Badge Tier. The category of the badge to indicate its desirability or the difficulty to obtain it.
- Badge Banner. The image that represents the banner. This image is displayed in a user's profile, if the user has earned the badge.
Choose one or more actions required to earn the badge.
- Check one or more items under Available Actions, then click/tap the right-arrow icon to move them to the Selected Actions section.
- Update the Count for each selected action to indicate how many times the user must perform that action for this badge.
- (Optional) To deselect an action, check its box, then click/tap the left-arrow icon.
Enter the Number of Days within which the user must perform all selected actions to earn the badge.