DotNetNuke introduced a rich set of social capabilities with the 6.2.0 release. Whilst many of these features are already integrated with core features such as Notifications
, other 3rd party extensions are starting to add social integration as well. This page will act as a list for some of these.
- Q&A Module (which runs DotNetNuke Exchange)- Journal, Profile Pic, Profile Module integration examples
- Contest 1.2 - Journal, Profile Pic integration examples
- Blog 5.0 - Journal, Profile Pic, Notifications, Services Framework integration examples
- Active Forums 5.0 - Journal, Profile Pic, Notifications, Services Framework integration examples
- Links module - "Friends" integration
- Message Center Alerts - adds alerts when a user receives a new message or notification in the Core Message Center module
- DotNetNuke Feedback - Integrate to DNN 6.2.0 Notification service for Moderator notifications.
- Media module - configuration supports pushing to journal as a status update, and notifications to Admins upon update
- DotNetNuke Social dashboard - this is a DotNetNuke extension which will provide summary information about Social Activity in the Host->Dashboard page of a DotNetNuke 6.2+ website
- PinDNN - pinterest style module, uses social relationship functionality
- MyGroups - list the social groups a user is a member of
- DNN Boards -task management solution (like trello). Uses social group collaboration
- Events Module -deep social integration described in the linked blog
- digArticle 5 - It can post actions including New Article, Vote Article, New Comment and Vote Comment to the journal
- iFinity friendly Url provider for Social URLs - a free plugin for the commercial iFinity UrlMaster product that allows for "vanity" urls for social groups and users
- Aricie URL Rewriting for Social modules on DNN 6.2 -The social provider will replace social parts of social Urls with their actual values -such as social groupname or profile name. As for Urls in the activity feed, you benefit from the rewriting strategies that already rewrite Urls from Forum, Blog or News feeds.
- DNN Article 9.8 - You can select to post to DNN 6.2 Journal when an article is submitted.
- Nuntio Articles ML Publications - new articles are optionally pushed to the journal
- PackFlash Mega Drop-Down Menu and Navigation System -a number of points of social integration are described here
- Advanced business directory -Journal integration
- Cross Photo Gallery 5.5 - Journal integration (When a photo/comment is created,module will automatic add it to dnn journal database)
- Packflash Constellation - this is a suite of module from packflash, the majority of which have social integration. They can each be purchased seperately -we list the ones with known social integration below (the link's lead to the feature page describing the integration)
- Smart Social - skin contains integrated social groups module look & feel
- EasyDNNNews - EasyDNNnews can now post an action to the Journal. Actions that can be posted are publications of a new article, event or comment. In module settings it is possible to set what will be published in the Journal. It is possible to select a title, subtitle and the article's summary.
- My Questions and answers - supports Journal
- Cross Video gallery - Fully integrated with dnn 6.2 journal and social features
- Cross Article - enables multiple users to publish their news/article/blog and attach videos/audios/images/documents,When a new article/comment is created, it will automatic add in author journals
- Accord LMS - integrates notifications, journal and social groups