I need some help with my current DNN situation.
I have the DNN 7.2 edition with localization enabled. So far so good. everything works cool, but now I found two problems that I need to resolve asap and hope someone will know what to do ...
This happens only the main page (for example www.domain.hr or www.domain.com -> redirected 301 to www.domain.si). And now the second problem. If I open a sub page I'm not redirected, but if I choose any other link in the DDRMenu I get error 404 page not found because they are generated for the domain.si and because of the localization they don't exist on the .si domain.
I hope you understand what problem I have and hope some can direct me to where to look to fix this behaviour. If you need any more informations please let me know and will try to explain more into detail.
Thank you very much!