There seems to be an issue with DNN Platform 7.4.1 when localization is enabled.
We have enabled localization on our DNN site. And added 5 languages (it-IT, es-ES, fr-FR, nl-NL, zh-CN)
English (en-US) is the site default language.
We have enabled localization for some pages on the site and added the language switcher (using country flags) on those pages.
(<dnn:LANGUAGE runat="server" ID="dnnLANGUAGE" ShowMenu="False" ShowLinks="True" />)
When we select any other language other than English, it is loading the selected language page.
But, the DDR navigation menu links are not getting updated with the selected language culture. The menu links are always pointing to English (en-US), for the translated pages also.
Please advice on how to proceed.