I am (was?) hosted with WebHost4Life since many years with MS VPS account...
Unfortunately, WebHost4Life has been bought by another company, and we have been asked to migrate to a new plateform (more info here)... The migration is currently pending (for more than 1 month in my case), and so far I was not able to run the DNN website on the new plateform.
Unfortunately, after spending hours with the support to try solving the problem, I am still alone with my problem and unable to migrate to the new plateform. That's a pity, the service was great, but now it is just unusable for DNN.... :-(
So if anyone has a similar experience or idea, I am willing to try something. Either staying with WH4L if there exist a solution, or migrating to a new company ??
I am looking for:
- semi dedicated hosting (with dedicated app pool)
- same price range (50 $ / month)
- 5 Go storage (currently using 2 Go but should stay in this range)
- Maximum 200 Go traffic per month
- Email functionnality (Smarter Mail or similar) with at least 100 alias and multiple email account (10 is ok)
(currently using 60 alias, 5 accounts)
- IMAP mandatory
- SMTP Server relay (no limit, or reasonnable limit, like 100 emails/hour)
- 2 DB and 2 domains
- Each DB with a limit of 300 Mb minimum (currently 50 Mb per DB)
- possibility to connect to the database remotely with the web (MyLittle Admin or similar)
- possibility to manually backup the database and to restore it (option for automatic backup is an advantage, backup to be downloaded manually is perfect)
- possibility to use FTP, 10 accounts (using currently 3 accounts)
- 301 redirect www.domain.com to domain.com
- Fast response time (no slow DNN please...) !!