Products

Solutions

Learn More

Partners

Community

Blog

About

New Community Website

Ordinarily, you'd be at the right spot, but we've recently launched a brand new community website... For the community, by the community.

Yay... Take Me to the Community!

Welcome to the DNN Community Forums, your preferred source of online community support for all things related to DNN.
In order to participate you must be a registered DNNizen

HomeHomeDevelopment and...Development and...Building ExtensionsBuilding ExtensionsExtension Verif...Extension Verif...SQL errorsSQL errors
Previous
 
Next
New Post
9/20/2016 4:24 AM
 
make sure you are not using with and specifying the partition ("on Primary")

Cheers from Germany,
Sebastian Leupold

dnnWerk - The DotNetNuke Experts   German Spoken DotNetNuke User Group

Speed up your DNN Websites with TurboDNN
 
New Post
9/20/2016 8:07 AM
 

I'm just using: WITH (STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE  = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF)

 

 

I'm not using the on primary in my script. Weird thing is the error with just the line Incorrect syntax near 'tablename'. I am using {databaseOwner}{objectQualifier} before the tablename but that should be used with DNN scripts.

 
New Post
9/20/2016 4:43 PM
 
{databaseOwner}{objectQualifier} shouldn't be an issue, there must be a different issue.

Cheers from Germany,
Sebastian Leupold

dnnWerk - The DotNetNuke Experts   German Spoken DotNetNuke User Group

Speed up your DNN Websites with TurboDNN
 
New Post
9/21/2016 9:16 AM
 

Found the problem. When you have a tablename in the sql script like this {databaseOwner}{objectQualifier}[Tablename] and install it in your DNN site it works perfectly, but when you load it into EVS it gives an error. When you remove the [] brackets it works perfectly in EVS and when installing it into your DNN site.

 

 

One problem with CoreVersion though. I have CoreVersion 07.00.00 and compiled my module with DNN dll's version 7.0.0.1586. Even though it versions are the same (except last 4 digits) the EVS gives an error for the referenced DLL's being higher than the CoreVersion.

 

List of referenced DNN DLL's retrieved with ILSpy
// DotNetNuke, Version=7.0.0.1586, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
// DotNetNuke.Web, Version=7.0.0.1586, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

 
New Post
9/21/2016 9:37 AM
 
Hi Arno,

The table name should actually look like this: {databaseOwner}[{objectQualifier}Tablename] brackets are used to make names safe from keyword conflict issues, so {databaseOwner}{objectQualifier}[Tablename] would likely work fine on a site that doesn't actually use an objectQualifier (like 99% of the DNN sites in the world) EVS is just letting you know that it could be an issue for the other 1% as it's not technically correct.

Regarding the CoreVersion issue, can you send me the install package that you are testing? I'll run it through my EVS test site and see if I can figure that out. it should disregard the "build" portion of the dll when comparing against the core dependency version number in the manifest. the only thing I can think of is with 7.0.0. I know there were a few RCs and betas EVS is only set to test packages that were actually released on codeplex. So there might be a difference because of that.

Again if you can send me the module install package, I would be happy to take a look at it. my email is Nathan.Rover -at- dnnsoftware.com
 
Previous
 
Next
HomeHomeDevelopment and...Development and...Building ExtensionsBuilding ExtensionsExtension Verif...Extension Verif...SQL errorsSQL errors


These Forums are dedicated to discussion of DNN Platform and Evoq Solutions.

For the benefit of the community and to protect the integrity of the ecosystem, please observe the following posting guidelines:

  1. No Advertising. This includes promotion of commercial and non-commercial products or services which are not directly related to DNN.
  2. No vendor trolling / poaching. If someone posts about a vendor issue, allow the vendor or other customers to respond. Any post that looks like trolling / poaching will be removed.
  3. Discussion or promotion of DNN Platform product releases under a different brand name are strictly prohibited.
  4. No Flaming or Trolling.
  5. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
  6. Site Moderators have the final word on approving / removing a thread or post or comment.
  7. English language posting only, please.

Content Layout

Subscribe to DNN Digest

Subscribe to DNN Digest

DNN Digest is our monthly email newsletter. It highlights news and content from around the DNN ecosystem, such as new modules and themes, messages from leadership, blog posts and notable tweets. Keep your finger on the pulse of the ecosystem by subscribing.  

What is Liquid Content?
Find Out
What is Liquid Content?
Find Out
What is Liquid Content?
Find Out