Hi. I am new with dnn. I installed a local instance of dnn 7.4. I also installed an Account Login module. The problem happens when I try to install any Authentication Systems, it doesn't appear the log option button, I tried all options(Google, Twitter, Facebook and Live), and I got the same null result. I checked my local dnn and it wrote the module instance in the data base, it created the folder in DesktopModule, there are no run time errors.
I followed that steps:
- I downloaded DNN_Platform_07.04.00_Install.zip from https://dotnetnuke.codeplex.com/
- I created a database instance with SqlLocalDb.
- I updated the web.config file. I changed that lines:
<add name="SiteSqlServer" connectionString="Data Source=(localdb)\database-instance;Initial Catalog=database-name;Integrated Security=True" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />
<add key="SiteSqlServer" value="Data Source=(localdb)\database-instance;Initial Catalog=database-name;Integrated Security=True" />
- I opened with Microsoft WebMatrix a folder with the dnn files to start a installation.
- In my dnn aplication:
- Modules->Add New Modules->Account Login.
- Host->Extensions->Available Extensions->Authentication Systems->Install.
When I go to the home page, the place where is installed a Account Login, there are no Authentication System button.
- How can I fix it? Is there any especial configuration in local dnn?