I'm experiencing an issue when installing module packages on DNN 7.4.0 on Azure:
Access to the path 'D:\Windows\system32\.dnn' is denied
- I installed this module package on my local dnn 7.4.0 hosting environment and it works fine
- installing the same package on DNN 7.3.4 hosted on azure also works fine
- installing the package on DNN 7.4.0 on azure fails.
- the module package was created on dnn 7.3.4
- installing the DNN feedback module on DNN 740 azure also fails (not a real exception, extension is just not installed/visible)
are there any changes in dnn 7.4.0 module package manifest handling, possibly related to azure?
please also see: https://dnntracker.atlassian.net/browse/DNN-6669