Hi. I do not want to come over as having an overdeveloped sense of entitlement, yet I am probably about to.
I submitted a Gemini bug - DNN-20377 on 20March. Some previous upgrade bug appears to have broken my database. It is preventing me from developing the web site. More detail was asked for. I posted more detail over a week ago (27Apr).
I have to decide if I am going to wait for someone to look at this, or abandon this approach for somthing I can make progress on.
I'm happy to accept that a fix may take longer, but I need some clue about how long it may be before anyone looks at this again.