I'm getting this issue
Displayed Error in Page : 500 - Internal server error.There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.
Displayed Error in URL : Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation
I have two DNN project , One project has been Used normal login and Another has both Active Directory and Direct DNN User login.
Now I have moved both application from SQL SERVER 2008 R2 to Azure Server.
My Both Application has been setup there and loading home page for both but
1. Without Active Directory Login integrated website is working fine with all the users and login functionality , Host as well able to login.
2. With Active Directory Login Integrated website is working with AD user only but now login with Host User (Super Admin) and Above Error is showing.
Now I am wondering what is the problem on the second website at the same time first website working fine in same environment .
Let me clear you scenario :
1. I have those both website in same server before
2. After merging both website in same server placed
3. All the permission has bee assign
4. Database in same server
Please help me out what is the issue? How and I find the problem and can fix it.
Thank you in Advance