DNN Release Notes — 2020 Sept 07
Released 2020 Sept 07
DNN PLATFORM 9.6.1
- Noteworthy Changes in v9.6.1
- #3702 Fixed an issue where user role icons where not showing. Thanks @daguiler
- #3707 Fixed an issue where Services Framework was not requested by the Toast skin object. Thanks @bdukes
- #3721 Fixed an issue where content export validation message was not shown. Thanks @daguiler
- #3728 Fixed an issue where the behavior of advanced search scopes was wrong. Thanks @donker
- #3729 Fixed many reported issues by updating jQuery to 3.5.1. Thanks @bdukes
- #3736 Fixed an issue with search results page rendering due to jQuery 3.5.0 breaking changes. Thanks @valadas
- #3755 Fixed an issue where icons in language editor where not showing. Thanks @valadas
- #3696 Added DI support to scheduler. Thanks @bdukes
- #3704 Corrects typos and errors in module settings. Thanks @valadas
Developer Experience / Documentation
- #3699 Correct CONTRIBUTING links in issue templates. Thanks @david-poindexter
- #3737 Updated copyright date in sln info file. Thanks @donker
- #3740 Changed "Dotnetnuke Professional" to "DNN Platform" in 2 releasenotes.txt files. Thanks @Timo-Breumelhof
- #3741 Adds action to automated versioning on creation of RCs. Thanks @valadas
- #3742 Locked versions of image-actions and checkout actions to prevent running unpublished releases. Thanks @valadas
More changes from 9.6.0 and 9.5.0 releases
- Evoq Basic 9.6.2 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.6.1.
- Evoq Content 9.6.2 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.6.1 and Evoq Basic 9.6.2.
- Evoq Engage 9.6.2 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.6.1, Evoq Basic 9.6.2 and Evoq Content 9.6.2.
- If a registered user does not belong to a public Social group they should not be able to "Ask question" in Answers