DNN Release Notes — 2020 Jan 14
Released 2020 Jan 14
DNN PLATFORM 9.4.4
- Noteworthy Changes in v9.4.4
- Fixed a regression issue where modules that use friendly Urls stopped working in 9.4.2.
- Moved country above region in user profile so the region dropdown populates with correct value for the selected country.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to delete a social role if the group folder was not empty.
- Fixed an issue where Select All was not working in site assets.
- Fixed an issue where the scheduler would fail when trying to delete removed objects.
- Fixed a work breaking issue in the journal.
- Fixed an issue in the Servers Persona Bar module where the underlaying page would not reload when requested to.
- Fixed an issue where auto-generated child portal urls would include invalid alphanumeric characters.
- Fixed an issue where the google analytics connecor would incorrectly lowercase the trackingId value.
- Fixed a regression issue where MVC modules could have a memory leak issue.
Noted: If upgraded from previous 9.4.0 or 9.4.1 release, the upgrade wizard will not open automatically after 9.4.2 upgrade package applied, you need browse to [YOURDOMAIN]/Install/UpgradeWizard.aspx manually to perform the upgrade process.
- Evoq Basic 9.4.2 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.4.4.
- copying pro html module don't modify the permission
- Pages - Localization - Home page tab sequence changes after clicking on gear icon of newly added language
- modules get duplicated when try to localize modules
- Update localization process doesn't provide progress feedback
- Evoq Content 9.4.2 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.4.4 and Evoq Basic 9.4.2.
- Evoq Engage 9.4.2 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.4.4, Evoq Basic 9.4.2 and Evoq Content 9.4.2.