DNN Release Notes — 2019 Sep 27
Released 2019 Sep 27
DNN PLATFORM 9.3.2
- Noteworthy Changes in v9.3.2
- Added a placeholder to avoid the delayed slide effect when loading the PersonaBar.
- Security Analyzer: display the full path to make it easier to find suspicious files identified.
- Digital Assets: Azure folders are slow to open.
- Fixed an installation issue on lower performance database servers.
- Uses source-map for webpack config.
- Unable to "Add an Existing Module" from a disabled page
- Username is changed to email address in the user profile if the "Use Email Address as Username" is enabled.
- add the full path for all the files in security analyzer to mke it easy to determine if it is a malicious file or not
- Add Page Localization tooltips
Noted: If upgraded from 9.3.1 or 9.3.2, the upgrade wizard will not open automatically after 9.3.3 upgrade package applied, you need browse to [YOURDOMAIN]/Install/UpgradeWizard.aspx manually to perform the upgrade process.
- Evoq Basic 9.3.3 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.3.2.
- EVOQ automatic license activation protocol from HTTP to HTTPS
- Evoq Content 9.3.3 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.3.2 and Evoq Basic 9.3.3.
- Export/Import functions for content personalization module
- Evoq Engage 9.3.3 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.3.2, Evoq Basic 9.3.3 and Evoq Content 9.3.3.