DNN Release Notes — 2019 Sep 23
Released 2019 Sep 23
DNN PLATFORM 9.3.2
- Noteworthy Changes in v9.3.2
- Added a placeholder to avoid the delayed slide effect when loading the PersonaBar.
- Security Analyzer: display the full path to make it easier to find suspicious files identified.
- Digital Assets: Azure folders are slow to open.
- Fixed an installation issue on lower performance database servers.
- Uses source-map for webpack config.
- Unable to "Add an Existing Module" from a disabled page
- Username is changed to email address in the user profile if the "Use Email Address as Username" is enabled.
- add the full path for all the files in security analyzer to mke it easy to determine if it is a malicious file or not
- Add Page Localization tooltips
Noted: If upgraded from 9.3.1, the upgrade wizard will not open automatically after 9.3.2 upgrade package applied, you need browse to [YOURDOMAIN]/Install/UpgradeWizard.aspx manually to perform the upgrade process.
- Evoq Basic 9.3.2 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.3.2.
- Error When Accessing Assets Menu using Account With Superuser Role
- Relevant Search Results Don't Show At The Top
- Evoq Content 9.3.2 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.3.2 and Evoq Basic 9.3.2.
- Form Builder email response returning as UTC timezone rather than the specified timezone
- Content Replacement should be integrated to the import export tool
- 12 hour format in Forms should not have 00 but 12
- No template loaded when inspecting visualizer after tenant copy
- Change the naming of the "Include Timezone" field to "Display Timezone"
- Forms - Time Field doesn't Include local client TimeZone information
- Email notifications from embeded forms, fix on back-end
- Submission of forms getting failed and multiple responses are getting saved.
- Evoq Engage 9.3.2 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.3.2, Evoq Basic 9.3.2 and Evoq Content 9.3.2.
- No image for Social Sharing (facebook) OG:Image