DNN Release Notes — 2019 Nov 06
Released 2019 Nov 06
DNN PLATFORM 9.3.2
- Noteworthy Changes in v9.3.2
- Added a placeholder to avoid the delayed slide effect when loading the PersonaBar.
- Security Analyzer: display the full path to make it easier to find suspicious files identified.
- Digital Assets: Azure folders are slow to open.
- Fixed an installation issue on lower performance database servers.
- Uses source-map for webpack config.
- Unable to "Add an Existing Module" from a disabled page
- Username is changed to email address in the user profile if the "Use Email Address as Username" is enabled.
- add the full path for all the files in security analyzer to mke it easy to determine if it is a malicious file or not
- Add Page Localization tooltips
Noted: If upgraded from previous 9.3.1 to 9.3.6 releases, the upgrade wizard will not open automatically after 9.3.7 upgrade package applied, you need browse to [YOURDOMAIN]/Install/UpgradeWizard.aspx manually to perform the upgrade process.
- Evoq Basic 9.3.7 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.3.2.
- xss in Page Templates panel
- Templates: add server side validation
- Evoq Content 9.3.7 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.3.2 and Evoq Basic 9.3.7.
- Unable to subscribe for a webhook
- Micro Services
- Evoq Engage 9.3.7 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.3.2, Evoq Basic 9.3.7 and Evoq Content 9.3.7.
- Group Creator still receives notifications for new members after removal from group
- Join Group Button Remains active even when the user has joined.