DNN Release Notes — 2019 Dec 31
Released 2019 Dec 31
DNN PLATFORM 9.4.4
- Noteworthy Changes in v9.4.4
- Fixed a regression issue where modules that use friendly Urls stopped working in 9.4.2.
- Moved country above region in user profile so the region dropdown populates with correct value for the selected country.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to delete a social role if the group folder was not empty.
- Fixed an issue where Select All was not working in site assets.
- Fixed an issue where the scheduler would fail when trying to delete removed objects.
- Fixed a work breaking issue in the journal.
- Fixed an issue in the Servers Persona Bar module where the underlaying page would not reload when requested to.
- Fixed an issue where auto-generated child portal urls would include invalid alphanumeric characters.
- Fixed an issue where the google analytics connecor would incorrectly lowercase the trackingId value.
- Fixed a regression issue where MVC modules could have a memory leak issue.
Noted: If upgraded from previous 9.4.0 release, the upgrade wizard will not open automatically after 9.4.0 upgrade package applied, you need browse to [YOURDOMAIN]/Install/UpgradeWizard.aspx manually to perform the upgrade process.
- Evoq Basic 9.4.1 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.4.4.
- export/import failed from localized site to a no-localized site
- Tabs which Url type set to link to other Tabs will be broken after import
- When a module replaced with a new module which marked as "Display on All Pages", the module's content will not get updated after import
- the extension packages still get exported when "Extensions" is marked as disabled in export process
- Tab's order will be different after import
- other issues in export/import area
- Evoq Content 9.4.1 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.4.4 and Evoq Basic 9.4.1.
- Evoq Engage 9.4.1 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.4.4, Evoq Basic 9.4.1 and Evoq Content 9.4.1.
- Social Groups created through the Persona Bar do not appear in the Social Groups: Create the role with Security Mode = Social Group, Status = Approved, Public, Role Group = Social Groups (optional)
- After clicking on create group button in order to add Social Group then incorrect navigation of page occurs.