DNN Release Notes — 2019 Dec 26
Released 2019 Dec 26
DNN PLATFORM 9.4.4
- Noteworthy Changes in v9.4.4
- Fixed a regression issue where modules that use friendly Urls stopped working in 9.4.2.
- Moved country above region in user profile so the region dropdown populates with correct value for the selected country.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to delete a social role if the group folder was not empty.
- Fixed an issue where Select All was not working in site assets.
- Fixed an issue where the scheduler would fail when trying to delete removed objects.
- Fixed a work breaking issue in the journal.
- Fixed an issue in the Servers Persona Bar module where the underlaying page would not reload when requested to.
- Fixed an issue where auto-generated child portal urls would include invalid alphanumeric characters.
- Fixed an issue where the google analytics connecor would incorrectly lowercase the trackingId value.
- Fixed a regression issue where MVC modules could have a memory leak issue.
- Evoq Basic 9.4.0 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.4.4.
- CK Editor: Browser - Taking a long time to load
- Page is not visible to anonymous users after page creation
- When enabling required security question and answer, system does not let users to be added in the UI.
- Page Settings small icon and large icon disappear after saving
- Deleted page can still be selected as parent page
- HTML editor strips out characters in material snippet code.
- GetURL API in a file manager impacting CKEditor performance
- Evoq Content 9.4.0 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.4.4 and Evoq Basic 9.4.0.
- Failing to publish visualizer to page
- Forms > Responses > File Upload > "View in Assets" link is not working
- Publisher - Thumbnails Images Regression
- Publisher - Images Titles Missing
- MailChimp Connector > Registered Users > Subscribe to list is not working, application throws an error which is not clear
- Micro Services
- Evoq Engage 9.4.0 contains the new features listed above in DNN Platform 9.4.4, Evoq Basic 9.4.0 and Evoq Content 9.4.0.