Editing Module Settings
How to edit module settings such as module name, folder name, business controller class and view if the module is , or .
- Navigate to > Extensions.
- Select the Installed Extensions tab and expand the Modules section.
- Click the Edit this button beside the required module.
- Go to the Settings section and edit one or more of these fields as required:
- In the Folder Name text box, edit the name of the folder for this module.
- At Category, select the category this module will be listed under in the section of the . Options are , Common, Enterprise and Professional. Note: The Common category is shown by default in the making it the ideal selection for frequently used modules.
- In the Business Controller Class text box, edit the fully qualified namespace of the class that implements the Modules Features (, , etc.).
- In the Dependencies text box, enter any dependencies for this module.
- In the Permissions text box, enter any Code Access Security Permissions required by the module.
- At Is Portable?, this field will display True if the module supports the interface that enables content to be exported and imported, or False if is not supported.
- At Is Searchable?, this field will display True if the module supports the interface that enables content to be indexed, or False if search is not supported.
- At Is Upgradable?, this field will display True if the module supports the interface that allows it to run custom code when upgraded, or False if upgrading is not supported.
- At Sharing, select from these options:
- Unknown: sharing has not been indicated for this module. If this module is shared, a warning message will be displayed to the user explaining that it is unknown if module sharing is supported.
- Unsupported: sharing is not supported by this module.
- Supported: sharing is supported by this module.
- Optional. At Is Premium ? mark the check box to set the module as a premium module. Premium modules must be allocated to individual sites. See "Setting Permissions to Deploy a Module"
- Click the Update button to save any changes.
Open topic with navigation