Setting Permissions to Deploy a Module
How to assign permissions to deploy (add) a module to a page using the Extensions module.
- Navigate to > Advanced Settings > Extensions.
- Expand the Modules section.
- Click the Edit button beside the required module.
- Expand the Settings section.
- Optional. To set permission for individual users, complete the following:
- In the Username text box, enter a username.
- Click the Add button.
- Optional. At By Group, select a Role Group to view the related roles. This filter can be removed or changed at any time. Note: This field is only displayed if one or more role groups have been created.
- In the Can Deploy column, set the permissions for each role/username as follows:
- Permission Granted: Permission is granted to deploy this module.
- Not Specified: Permission is not specified.
These roles/users are unable to deploy the module unless they belong to another role that has been granted permissions.
- Permission Denied: Permission to deploy this module is denied.
These roles/users are unable to deploy the module regardless of whether they belong to another role that has been granted permissions.
- Click the Update Desktop button.
Open topic with navigation