Wiki Contribution and Re-Use%%%%EditSectionPlaceHolder%%%%
Terms of Contribution and Re-Use »
Our desire is to increase the availability of free useful knowledge to DotNetNuke users. To that end, content of this wiki is governed by the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license. In general, this license provides a great deal of freedom to copy, translate, enhance and redistribute the content for non-commercial use. Where appropriate, we hope this will encourage community members to both contribute to this wiki as well as create and share content broadly for greatest community effect.
These terms are applicable for Wiki content only and do NOT apply to other forms of content on the website.
Information for contributors to the DotNetNuke Wiki
Contributing authors are required to grant broad permissions to the general public to re-distribute and re-use their contributions freely, as long as the use is non-commercial in nature, attributed and the same freedom to re-use and re-distribute those works apply to any derivative works. By submitting works for any content you hold copyright to, you agree to license it under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 license.
As a contributing author, you agree that attribution can be accomplished through a hyperlink to the original article or articles you contributed or through a hyperlink to the article on this site.
If you want to import content that you have co-authored or found elsewhere, you can only do so if that content is available under terms that are compatible with the CC-BY-NC-SA license. If you import content from a source which requires attribution (and has a compatible license ), you must credit the author(s). In cases where attribution is commonly performed only through page histories (such as some wikis), it is sufficient to give attribution in the edit comments, which are recorded in the page history. If the content is substantial (eg. a complete article), a specific credit should be provided using the syntax found in this example.
Information for re-users of DotNetNuke Wiki content
Our community can re-use content from the DotNetNuke Wiki freely, with the exception of content that is used under "fair use" exemptions, or similar exemptions of copyright law. Please follow the guidelines below:
Re-use of content:
- Provide Attribution: To re-distribute content in any form, provide credit to the authors either by including a hyperlink to the original article (as indicated in our author credit) or through a hyperlink to the article on this site.
- Copyleft/Share Alike: If you make modifications or additions to the page you re-use, you must license them under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike License 3.0 or later. We also encourage you to consider submitting those changes to the original page on this site.
- Indicate changes: If you make modifications or additions, you must indicate in a reasonable fashion that the original work has been modified. If you are re-using the page in a wiki, for example, indicating this in the page history is sufficient.
- Licensing notice: Each copy or modified version that you distribute must include a licensing notice stating that the work is released under CC-BY-NC-SA and either a) a hyperlink to the text of the license or b) a copy of the license. For this purpose, a suitable URL is: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
- For further information, please refer to the legal code of the CC-BY-NC-SA 3.0 License.
Precedence of English terms
These terms are not to be modified. If translation of these terms into other languages create inconsistencies, then the English language version takes precedence.