Enabling Client Dependency Framework
For Version 6.2.x or greater
Login as host and go to the Host Settings page. On the Host Settings page, go to the Advanced Settings Tab and expand the Client Resource Management section and check the checkboxes for your desired settings.
You can also make changes at the Portal level if you choose to override the Host Settings. To do this, go to Site Settings -> Advanced Settings and expand the Client Resource Management section and check the "Override Host Settings" checkbox to reveal options.
You can read more about the updates in 6.2.0 on this blog
For Version 6.1.xVersion 6.2.x has significant improvements to the Client Resource Management functionality. It is recommended that you upgrade to DNN 6.2.x if possible rather than following the steps below...
There are two different configuration options depending on your website environment. Most DotNetNuke sites will use the Standard Configuration option. If your site is running in a web farm then you will use the Web Farm Configuration option. Download the file that is correct for your site then follow the remaining steps below.Standard ConfigurationWeb Farm Configuration
- Navigate to Host > Configuration Manager.
- Expand the Configuration Files section.
- At Configuration File, select web.config from the drop down list. This loads the web.config file into the File text box.
- Scroll to the bottom in the Merge section and choose the file you previously downloaded.
- Click Upload File.
- Click the Merge button at the bottom.