Partner of the Year
Partner of the Quarter
Cantarus is an innovative full-service digital agency with an outstanding track record of delivery DNN-based solution. Our position as a world-leading DNN partner is reflected by an unmatched DNN awards record, including five consecutive global DNN Partner of the Year and ten global DNN Partner of the Quarter awards. We are privileged to serve an international client base crossing every major vertical, ranging from SMEs and NFPs to some of the world’s largest organisations.
Our range of digital services encompasses:
- Web: From sophisticated websites and e-commerce portals to collaborative social intranets, your organisation is only one click away from creating something special.
- Apps: Highly-optimised, deeply-engaging mobile experiences are at the heart of a successful user experience; we build apps that deliver value and delight users with an intuitive interface and rich features.
- Design: Our creative work can create a unique, rich identity for your organisation, and in the process, drive interest, engagement and revenues.
- Marketing: Enhance your website, app and service offering with a Digital Marketing service that makes sure you attract the right type of customer for your organisation.
- Hosting: Our dedicated infrastructure team and purpose-built hosting platform ensures that the software we build runs on environments that deliver best-in-class speed, security and stability.
In addition to our core solution delivery services, we provide outstanding customer support after go-live. By combining deep expertise with a friendly and efficient approach, our team will resolve any issues you may have as quickly and thoroughly as possible.
We are very proud to serve many respected organisations including Worldpay, Sports Direct, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, Institute of Directors, Stroke Association, Serco, WHSmith and INTO; please contact us to talk about how we can help your organisation.
Phone: +44 (0)161 971 3200 (Manchester)
Phone: +44 (0)20 3092 9291 (London)
Email: [email protected]