Hi, I have a 7.4.1 installation (updated from 7.3.4 where this same problem was happening, therefore the reason for the upgrade) with two languages: en-us (default and fallback language) and it-it.
A login and registration pages were created and configurated in site settings for each language, translated and published.
In those pages, in addition to the account login and registration (the latter self developed) modules, I am using the following skin objects: LOGIN, USER, LANGUAGE, BREADCRUMB, TEXT(used to show tabname). The pages also contain a Text/HTML module (whose content has been localized).
If I navigate to the registraton page (by clicking on the USER skin object) in one language (say it-IT) and change to the other (en-US) the registration module updates it's labels with the corresponding localized value (that is in English or in Italian accordingly), while all the other controls/modules always show values in Italian.
So the TEXT skin objecs shows the TabName of the Italian tab and not the one of the corresponding English tab (in debug I can see that ActiveTab is actually set to the Italian tab details even if the System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture.Name is correctly set to the language select by the LANGUAGE skin object), or the BREADCRUMB skin object is correctly build but the links and the tabnames are referring to Italian and the Text/HTML shows the Italian localized content instead of the English one.
What is really worring is that this behaviour happers to be herratic, in fact after having updated to 7.4.1 everything seemed to work fine for a while (the registration page was shown in the correct language). Then suddenly it started to mix up languages (not having changed anything in the system or configuration).
I have noticed that if I remove the registration page from the site settings and navigate directly to that page from the url, the page is shown correctly (even the ActiveTab is set with the correct information).
The same situation applies to the login page.
All the other pages in the site work fine like a charm.
I am really frustrated by this behaviour and I have run out of ideas on how to tackle this problem (and I don't like the idea to solve the problem by creating to separate sites one in English and one in Italian).
Any suggestion is really welcome.