Good morning everybody.
I am using a DNN version 7.1.2, main language of my site is Italian and the other language installed, and active, is English.
I added three new
pages in the primary language, Italian, and having translated these
three pages, Ihave checked that the contents of the modules
referenced in the English portal, have contents in Italian.
I did these steps to localize modules:
1) Opened page in main language
2) Page settings-->clicked "tab localization"-->checked all the modules-->clicked on "update localization"
3)Clicked on "Update page"
4) Closed the settings popup clicking on "X" ( I tried to click on "update" too)
5) Opened related english page
6) verified moules content: the content of module referenced in other
pages are filled with content in main language, not in english language. I had translated modules content in English some weeks ago
Should I think that this feature, working fine in version 6 of DNN, where i translated pages from main language to other languages and i didn't lose localized content also in referenced modules, is not working in version 7?