I did something, but I don't really know what. here's the sequence of events.
I get given the title of the page (as it should be displayed in the menu). Set up the page. All good. e.g. menu shows as "Page ABC"
I then get a modification request for words that should appear in the menu and change the page title in page settings so page menu looks like"Page XYZ".
I then get another menu wording change for same page - it must now read "Page ABC"! In mean time I've sent emails out with links to the previous change "Page XYZ". So I thought I'd get clever and decide to set up a "Custom URL" for the page in the Page Settings dialog and set Custom URL to "Page-XYZ" (the hyphen was inserted by DNN, so I copied it from what the URL was before it changed back to Page ABC).
Now when navigating to the page, the menu looks correct i.e. back at Page ABC, but the page doesn't load. Here's the error on the browser:
The web page at http://mydomain.com/Saturday-Events/Page-XYZ has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
Error code: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
I have cleared cookies, turned cookies off, etc., but problem still occurs. I can neither view the page itself, nor the pade settings to remove the Custom URL! Please advise.