I am having very strange problems with the Repository module. I recently upgraded from DNN 4.4.1 to 4.5.5 and also upgraded all modules (except events). The version of the repository that I am using is 03.01.13. The repository module was working fine in 4.4.1, but now I am having problems. Any time I try to upload a file, the object record is written to the database, but the file does not get uploaded. I've changed the httpRuntime setting in web.config as follows:
These are not very large files. Each are between 3 or 4 mb and I can upload the files with no problem using Admin --> File Manager. I've even tried to upload very small files (40K), but I get the same results.
Additionally, I have 3 categories defined. When I try to upload a file, I select ONLY ONE of the categories, but for some reason the entry is assigned to TWO of the three categories. I have tried this repeatedly and get the same results each time. I have even tried to "edit" the entry by un-checking the extra category and clicking "update", but it does not change it.
The only way I've found around these problems is to hack the database. I have to:
1) delete the extra object/categories entries
2) upload the files using Admin-->File manger;
3) attempt an upload using the repository module in order to create the database object entry (but does not actually upload the files)
4) move the files I uploaded using Admin--> file manager to the repository directory
5) rename the files to the appropriate file name stored in the repository object record within the database.
Help! What am i missing?