Enables content managers to create articles, and allows users to view those articles.
Companion modules are displayed automatically when the main module is added to a page and are configured separately.
- Publisher Featured. Displays a list of articles that have the Featured property checked.
- Publisher Search. Allows the user to search the list of articles and authors.
- Publisher Author Filter. Filters the results by author.
- Publisher Tags Filter. Filters the results by tag.
- Publisher Social Share. Enables users to share articles in social media sites.
To display/hide companion module(s),
From the main module's action menu, go to
Check/Uncheck the Visible on Page box for the companion module that you want to be displayed/hidden.
Note: The module displays only content items that were added to it, not content added to other module types, such as the Blogs module or the Journal module.