What's New in DNN Platform 9.0.1 and Evoq 9.0.1
DNN PLATFORM 9.0.1
- The Platform Persona Bar menu items were converted to icons to enhance the design and localizability of the new Admin Persona Bar.
- Legacy scheduled tasks were removed.
- Users can now be soft-deleted (sent to the recycle bin) and later purged (permanently deleted).
- The host/superuser can now select a global site and language.
- In Users and Roles, performance was improved, and database usage was made more efficient.
- The UI was enhanced and cleaned up.
- Significant bug fixes.
EVOQ CONTENT BASIC
- All updates included with DNN Platform 9.0.1.
- The Assets feature now supports recursive indexing to sync all installed folders.
- All updates included with Evoq Content Basic 9.0.1.
- The Connectors feature has a new option for UNC folder providers.
- Bug fixes specific to Evoq Content.
- All updates included with Evoq Content 9.0.1.
- Bug fixes specific to Evoq Engage.