Create a Site
- A host / super user account. Hosts have full permissions to all sites in the DNN instance.
Go to .
Go to the Sites tab.
Click/Tap Add New Site.
Enter the title for the new site, and choose the template to use.
(Optional) Change the site type.
- Domain. The site's root folder is at the root of the domain.
- Directory. The site's root folder is a subfolder of the domain. Site URL is propagated with the default Site URL, which includes the domain name and the subfolder name.
(Optional) Create a new administrator account for the site.
- Disable (Off) Assign Current User as Administrator.
- Enter the information for the new administrator account.
- Click/Tap Create Site.
The list of sites is displayed, including the new site.