Manage a Premium Module
A host / super user account. Hosts have full permissions to all sites in the DNN instance. A host account is required to upload modules and themes, because they might contain executable code. (An administrator account is sufficient to apply modules and themes to a website.)
Installing a module requires host permissions.
Open the module for editing.
- Go to the Installed Extensions tab.
- In the Showing dropdown, choose Modules.
- Click/Tap the pencil icon for the module you want.
- Go to the Extension Settings tab and scroll down to the Premium Module Assignment section.
Set the module to premium, and select the sites that you allow to use the module.
- Check the Is Premium Module? box.
- Drag a website to the Assigned panel or to the Unassigned panel to enable or disable the module for that website.
Grant Deploy Module permissions to a role, such as the Content Manager, to allow users in that role to add the module to a page.