Feedback version 06.02.00 is released!
The module now includes some integration with the core DNN Notifications service, so any mails to moderators now are published via this service and key moderation actions can now be handled direct from the Notification. Or you can follow the link to the normal moderation view.
There have also been some other minor tweaks including a scheduled clean-up service for those keen to keep the size of their database in check. Also further ability to reject duplicate submissions and avoid spam.
Release notes DNN Feedback 06.02.00
Feedback 06.02.00 will work for any DNN version 6.2.0 and up. Full details on the changes can be found in great detail on our CodePlex Issue List
- Removed error in Get_Feedback sproc which was restricting the ability to print feedback.
- Removed error in Get_Feedback sproc which was causing Azure install to fail.
- Integrate to DNN 6.2.0 Notification service for Moderator notifications.
- Added setting to enable the rejection of duplicate submissions.
- Multiple email addresses may now be used in Category value as Send To addresses.
- Added configurable scheduled process to delete old Feedback.
- Changed to use IconKey api for print icon which was not available in DNN 6.1.2.
Where can you download Feedback 06.02.00?
The DNN Feedback module can be obtained via the Feedback project's download page on CodePlex.
What is next?
In Version 6.3.0 I am looking at including Akismet support. I’ve obtained a developer key, so will be giving it a go over the next few weeks. Other than that I will adding functionality as requested by people on CodePlex, so please vote for your favourite new features.