The Software Development Network (SDN) has begun planning for its DotNetNuke OpenForce ’10 Europe conference to be held in The Netherlands on October 25 and 26, 2010. Co-hosted with the conference will be the 19th annual SDN Conference (SDC).
We hereby invite you to submit proposals to be considered for participation as a speaker on this upcoming event.
DotNetNuke Openforce '10 Europe Conference
Last October, SDN held its 18th conference in a row. DotNetNuke OpenForce ’10 was attended by over 300 professional software developers and 32 domestic and international speakers presented over 95 sessions on various topics.
Request for Speakers
SDN is looking for great speakers who are willing to share their experience and skills with an educated crowd of programmers. We ask that you provide an outline of your proposed topic(s) and a brief description of your background (bio). The SDN executive committee will review all submissions and contact candidates. Speakers who are able to speak on more than one subject / topic are preferred. We prefer to receive sessions about the following topics.
- DotNetNuke Professional
- Basic Module Development
- Extention Development
- Automated Testing
- Installation and Administration
- DNN and .NET 4.0 / VS2010
- DotNetNuke and Silverlight
We ask you to provide an outline of your proposed sessions and a brief description of your background (bio). The SDN executive committee will review all submissions and contact candidates. We prefer more than one session on these topics.
Download the SDC Speaker pack on www.sdn.nl/cfs. After filling in your proposals, please send the proposals to [email protected]. Closing date is June 13, 2010.
Might you know an excellent speaker on one of the following topics, we would like to get in contact with them:
- Silverlight, Blend, RIA Services,
- C# 4.0, WCF 4.0, WF 4.0
- Odata, StreamInsight , SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Azure, PowerPivot
- Visual Studio 2010, SharePoint 2010, Internet Explorer 9
- Azure (monitoring, real-life apps), AppFabric, Cloud computing in common
- Security, Design, scalability, SOA, Knowledge management, Packaged applications
- Windows Phone 7, Platform (mobile) en infrastructureDeplhi: Delphi 2011, Cross-platform Development, Mac OS X, Linux, Remote Debugging, DataSnap
With kind regards,
President DotNetNuke track
Software Development Network
Email: [email protected]