Version 7 of our Content Management System
Each new release of our
Content Management System (Evoq Content) brings new features, functionality, and stronger security. Even though each release offers new benefits, some organizations do not upgrade and are still on older versions. If you're running Evoq Content on a release prior to version 7, then you're missing out on some serious goodness.
Available in Evoq Content 7
Evoq Content 7 offers several enhancements not present in older versions. I’ve listed some of the general areas of enhancements that you’ll find in version 7:
- Advanced URL Management
- Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Document Viewer
- Enhanced Search
- Enhanced Mobile Readiness
- Drag and Drop User Interface
- Web API / Services Framework
How to Determine Your Evoq Content Version Number
If you’re a "host user," you can tell what version of DNN you’re running by logging in and going to the “Host Settings” page. There is a field listed on that page titled “Version” and you can see the version you’re running there.
Signs You're Not on Evoq Content 7
If you're not the "host user," the following signs may help you determine that you're not on Evoq Content 7:
- If you can’t drag and drop modules to the page and around the page
- If you can’t upload multiple documents at the same time via drag and drop
- If your page URLs have extensions like ".aspx"
- If your page URLs have “tabID” in the URL
- If you are in edit mode as soon as you login
- If you’re an Admin or Host and your control panel bar is not black with tabbed menus
Help with Upgrading
Interested in upgrading to version 7? We have resources available to assist you in this process. You can access the
video library where there is a video series on upgrading. In addition, we have a global network of certified partners who can help with your upgrade. Contact our Sales Team to get the process started.
Here are some related resources:
Evoq Content Infographic
We put together an infographic to show you all the neat features available to you in Evoq Content 7.
Reasons to Upgrade to DNN Evoq Content Version 7 from DNN