When upgrading from 6.2.7 to 7.3.2 on an inherited site I received multiple errors. I am looking to upgrade to take advantage of the WebAPI in v. 7+ (And get current of course)
Many of the errors were table constraints that were updated at some point but not on my clients install. Namely the following were never updated to be Cascading deletes:
- [FK_ModuleDefinitions_DesktopModules] on ModuleDefinitions
- [FK_PackageAssemblies_PackageAssemblies] on Assemblies
- [FK_TabModuleSettings_TabModules] on TabModuleSettings
- [FK_DesktopModulePermission_Permission] on DesktopModulePermissions
- [FK_DesktopModulePermission_PortalDesktopModules] on DesktopModulePermissions
I've fixed those errors by changing those constraints to be cascading as they are in a newer version of DNN I have.
But now I've also got errors when performing the "Application Upgrades":
On 07.00.00_Application.log.resources I have - The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "FK_ModuleControls_ModuleDefinitions"
Looking at source I see it's trying to call:
In 07.01.01_Application.log.resources I have the same Reference Constraint FK_ModuleConstrols_ModuleDefinitions as it's trying to delete:
And finally in 07.02.00_Application.log.resources I have the error: REFERENCE constraint "FK_TabPermission_Tabs" - as it's attempting to either delete any "Advenced Features" tabs or the "Whats new" page.
Regardless - I'd like to get this fixed - or at least know if I am able to proceed with the upgrade and not worry about any issues popping up.
Thanks for any insight you can help shed.