Anytime someone does a search I get this error and no results. I notice portal ID and UserID are -1 if that matters not sure. I have tried reindexing, clearing cash, deleting whats in the search folder and again reindexing with scheduler and admin re-index feature.
Seems to be Sequence contains more than one matching element is the clue for GetSearchDocuments
How and where do I repair this feature as I have been digging in it for some time now. Thank you.
InnerException:The type initializer for 'DotNetNuke.Services.Search.UserIndexer' threw an exception.
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'DotNetNuke.Services.Search.UserIndexer' threw an exception. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one matching element
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at DotNetNuke.Services.Search.UserIndexer.GetSearchDocuments(Int32 portalId, DateTime startDate)