Your question has been submitted and is awaiting moderation.
Okay, I have a lot of questions on my mind so I'll try to keep it short an simple.
I created a host user and a admin user (defined as administrator under the Security Settings).
Whenever a user registers, here is what happens :
- admin receives 2 emails + 1 notification
- host receive 1 email + 1 notification
1. I unchecked the option "Receive user registration notification" but that didn't change a thing. Is there a bug there ? I tried to restart the app with no luck.
2. Is there a way to disable the notifications ? I don't want to use this on my website and for now I just "hide" it using the LegacyMode on my skins. But the notifications are still fedup and growing behind the scene.
3. Is there a way to just send one email to the admin ? The first one would suffice cos' it's a copy of the user registration. But the other two are just the admin sending an email to itself and to the host to let him know someone registered.
4. Do you know of a list of all different messages/notifications (ex : log, unregister, new role ...) and to whom they are sent to.
5. What about the email under Host Details, is it used for something else than testing the SMTP connection ?