Your question has been submitted and is awaiting moderation.
I have a website build on DNN 6.0 with SQL 2008 running on Framework 4.0 having 6 languages installed. I have now added 3 new languages English(Australia), English (Canada) and English (NewZealand). The languages work fine but the language selector dropdown display all newly added languages as English because it pick [NATIVENAME] from Resx.
I would like to change the Language selector to display as Canada, Australia and NewZealand. I tried this by going into Admin->Languages->System(Edit) then clicking on the language resx file under App_LocalResources in the corresponding folder and replacing the [NATIVENAME] between the under ItemTemplate to the language to be displayed(Canada, Australia, NewZealand). Doing this changes all the languages to the changed value. Please can you assist me with this, I am adding the resx code for easy reference