Rapid-fire Product Releases, Industry Accolades and Key Speaking Engagements Highlight 2010
San Mateo, Calif. – February 7, 2011 – DotNetNuke Corp., the company behind the most widely adopted Web Content Management Platform for Microsoft .NET, announced a stunning 400-percent year-over-year growth for 2010. The company’s worldwide customer base for the DotNetNuke Professional and Enterprise Editions tripled since the end of 2009 to over 1,000. The free, open source DotNetNuke platform continued its strong growth and now powers more than 600,000 production web sites worldwide and has over 800,000 registered community members. The customer base for Snowcovered.com, the online marketplace for third-party DotNetNuke apps, grew to over 8,000 listed products with nearly 50,000 completed purchases during 2010. Membership in the DotNetNuke Corp. Partner Program more than tripled since the end of 2009 to nearly 125.
- DotNetNuke Corp. secured $8 Million in Series B Funding in February 2010, which has allowed for the expansion of products, partner and training programs, the leadership team, and office space.
- DotNetNuke Corp. enhanced the management team with the additions of Frank Artale to its Board of Directors and Lee McGrath as Chief Financial Officer.
- The company launched versions 5.3 and 5.4 of the DotNetNuke Professional and Community Editions in the first half of 2010 and launched versions 5.5 and 5.6 of the DotNetNuke Professional, Enterprise and Community Editions in the second half of 2010.
- Snowcovered.com, DotNetNuke Corp.’s marketplace for third-party DotNetNuke apps, completed nearly 50,000 transactions in 2010.
- A successful partnership with Engage Software provided extensive new training materials which enabled the creation of a DotNetNuke Corp. Training group, which offers live and recorded webinars in addition to onsite training for users worldwide.
- DotNetNuke Corp. received numerous industry accolades in 2010 including 10 industry awards and was named a Cool Vendor in Web Content Management* by Gartner.
- 2010 speaker highlights included:
- Standing room only audiences for co-founder and CTO Shaun Walker at KMWorld 2010 and Gilbane Boston.
- The keynote address at OpenForce Europe 2010 by Shaun Walker.
- A GOSCON 2010 session on “Transforming Websites into Power Portals with Open Source Content Technology Tools” by Vice President of Product Marketing Terry Erisman.
- The fourth annual DotNetNuke Connections conference featured more than 20 presentations on a range of DotNetNuke topics.
- DotNetNuke is the fastest growing open source web CMS ever with nearly 1,000 subscription customers, 33,000 Snowcovered marketplace customers, and 400 percent year-over-year growth. Connect with us online: Twitter.com/dnncorp (company) or Twitter.com/dnnsc (Snowcovered marketplace); DotNetNuke blogs; and the DotNetNuke Community LinkedIn Group.
*Gartner, Inc. Cool Vendor in Content Management, 2010, Toby Bell et al, April 22, 2010.
Navin Nagiah, President and CEO of DotNetNuke Corp.
“DotNetNuke Corp. had a tremendous 2010 and closed the year out with more than 400-percent year-over-year revenue growth. We continue to see a strong demand for our products as proven by consistent industry accolades and our 800,000 registered DotNetNuke community members and 600,000 production web sites worldwide. I am extremely proud of the DotNetNuke team and what the company continues to achieve. I look forward to hitting the ground running in 2011 with a robust product roadmap and expanded sales and service offerings.”
Frank Artale, Vice President of Business Development for Citrix and DotNetNuke Corp. Board Member
“DotNetNuke is by far the largest open source project native to the Microsoft platform. The company has done a terrific job in 2010 continuing to leverage this strong position to generate rapid growth. The growing 800,000 member community, installed base of over 600,000 web sites, 400% revenue growth, and large potential markets for the company’s solutions promise another record breaking year in 2011. I am very excited to work with the company during this period of rapid expansion when I can help the company identify and fully leverage the promising, new partnership opportunities available to it as a result of its very strong growth.”
About DotNetNuke Corp.
DotNetNuke Corp. is the steward of the DotNetNuke open source project, the most widely adopted Web Content Management Platform for building web sites and web applications on Microsoft .NET. Organizations use DotNetNuke to quickly develop and deploy interactive and dynamic web sites, intranets, extranets and web applications. The DotNetNuke platform is available in a free Community and subscription-based Professional and Enterprise Editions with an Elite Support option. DotNetNuke Corp. also operates Snowcovered.com where users purchase third party software apps for the platform. Founded in 2006 and funded by Sierra Ventures, August Capital and Pelion Venture Partners, DotNetNuke Corp. is headquartered in San Mateo, Calif.
DotNetNuke(R) and DNN(R) are registered trademarks of DNN Corp. All other registered and unregistered trademarks in this document are the sole property of their respective owners.
DotNetNuke Corp. Marketing