Setting SSL Settings for a Site
How to set the SSL settings for an individual site.
Restricted to SuperUsers.
- Navigate to > Management and click the Edit button beside the title of the required site - OR - Navigate to > Settings.
- Select the Advanced Settings tab.
- Expand the SSL Settings section.
- Optional. At SSL Enabled?, mark the check box if an SSL Certificate has been installed for this site.
- Optional. At SSL Enforced?, mark the check box if pages which are not marked as secure are not accessible with SSL (https).
- Optional. In the SSL URL text box, enter a URL which will be used for secure connections for this site. This is only required if the SSL Certificate does not match the standard URL. E.g. www.secure.domain.com
- Optional. In the Standard URL text box, enter the standard site URL for non-secure connections.
Click the Update button.
Open topic with navigation