Editing Host Settings for a Site
How to edit hosting settings including hosting space, page quota, user quota, site log history and premium modules for a site.
Once a premium module has been added to a site, it can then be deployed to that site by an . Note: This task can also be performed using the Extensions module. Restricted to SuperUsers.
- Navigate to > Management and click the Edit button beside the title of the required site - OR - Navigate to > Settings.
- Select the Advanced Settings tab and expand the Settings section.
- At Expiry Date, click the Calendar icon and select the date when the hosting contract for this site will expire.
- In the Hosting Fee text box enter the monthly hosting fee for this site.
- In the Disk Space text box, enter the available disc space in Megabytes (MB) allowed for this site - OR - Leave this field blank for unlimited space.
- In the Quota text box, enter the maximum number of pages allowed for this site - OR - Leave this field blank for unlimited pages.
- In the User Quota text box, enter the maximum number of users allowed for this site - OR - Leave this field blank for unlimited user accounts.
- In the Log History (Days) text box, enter the number of days that Log activity is kept for this site - OR - Enter zero ( 0 ) to disable this site log.
- At Available Modules, mark the check box beside a module to assign it to this site - OR - unmark the check box beside a module to unassign it from this site.
Click the Update button.
Open topic with navigation