Creating a Vocabulary
How to create a new vocabulary using the Manager. Note: Only the Description field can be edited once the vocabulary is saved.
- Navigate to > Advanced Settings > - OR - Go to a Manager module.
- Click the Create New Vocabulary button located at the base of the Manager. This opens the Create New Vocabulary page.
- In the Name text box, enter the name for this vocabulary.
- In the Description text box, enter the description of this vocabulary.
- At Type, select Simple to create a flat list - OR - Hierarchy to create a hierarchical tree list.
- Click the Create Vocabulary button. Next Step: See "Adding Terms" to add terms to this vocabulary.
Open topic with navigation