Modifying Folder Permissions
All users who have been granted Write
to Folder permission to a folder can modify the permissions for that folder.
- Navigate to > File Management - OR - Go to a module.
- Navigate to and select the required folder.
- Right click on the folder name and select View Folder Properties.
- Select the Permissions tab. The current permission settings are displayed.
- Optional. At By Group, select < All > from the drop down list to view a list of all available roles or select a specific role to set permissions for that role only.
- Optional. In the Username text box, enter the username of the user to have permissions assigned and then click the Add button. This adds the user's name.
- Click on a check box beside a user/role repeatedly until the correct permission ( Permission Granted, Permission Denied, or Not Specified) is displayed for viewing files (Opening Files in Folder), browsing files (Opening Files in Folder), or uploading files (Write To Folder).
- Optional. At By Group, select another role, role group or Global to set permissions for additional roles.
- Click the Save button.
Open topic with navigation